This walking route is perfect for all those who love Nature and exploring new scenery close to the Sea.
During 3 days you will live an unforgettable experience as a pilgrim on Gran Canaria’s own Way of Saint James.
We work with professional guides and charming holiday cottages for you todiscover and experience fascinating scenery.
“The Way of Saint James” is our destination – we will passforests, volcanos, ravines and hundred-year-old villages to reach aparadise unknown by many.
This pilgrimage route linked to the Way of Saint James will take us from Santiago de Tunte to the village of Santiago Apóstol in Gáldar.
Groups of minimum 6 people.
Duration: 3 days
Accommodation: 4 nights (breakfast and dinner included)
Soak in new sensations as you join us on this guided walk from Tunte to Santiago de los Caballeros in Gáldar.
Come with Vivelorural and discover the heart of Gran Canaria.
.THE EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation in hotels and holiday cottages with en suite bathroom.
- Breakfasts, dinners and packed lunches.
- Professional multilingual walking guides(Spanish, English, French, German and Dutch).
- Luggage transfer and support vehicle in case of emergency.
- Information pack on the Way of Saint James in Gran Canariaand pilgrimage certificate.
- Liability insurance.
The programme will take place from the end of October to beginning of June (2016-2017).
A few tips for our adventurers 😉
- Wear closed shoes (mountain boots or sturdy walking shoes with thick grooved soles).
- Trousers and shorts depending on route.
- Waterproof coat (the temperature can vary in mountainous areas).
- Rucksack, walking sticks, sun cream and sun hat, binoculars.
- Pocket money for stops at Canarian bars to refresh after walking.
- And more importantly, lots of good humour!
We hope our offer interests you and to hear from you soon.
Please get in touch with Vivelorural S.L. for prices and dates.